Driving Change with FinOps at Manufacturing Giant
Making seamless digital processes a reality for a major manufacturing company.
A leader in the Finnish engineering and service industry was using a multi-cloud approach to develop innovative solutions that meet customer needs. As it embraced digital technologies, the inefficiencies in its legacy processes were no longer sustainable.
1. Asset management and cost allocation processes had become difficult in multi-cloud
2. The compatibility of processes with existing multi-cloud resources was a top leadership priority
3. For greater insights into ways to optimise cloud usage and modernise processes, the manufacturing company adopted a FinOps approach
1. A strategy to improve asset management and cost allocation processes
2. Training and support to empower teams to embed FinOps
3. A tool to consolidate, manage and optimise cloud usage
4. Automated asset creation, budgeting and cost reporting processes
1. Klarity Core implemented for efficient automation of processes
2. Ongoing support for fast and sustainable transition to a FinOps approach
3. A dashboard shows in real time where costs are, where savings are and forecasted spend
Its high level of flexibility available makes Nordcloud Klarity Core a perfect fit for companies embracing their multi-cloud reality. It’s the perfect companion for every cloud adoption project, providing a key and significant edge during the FinOps journey.
Global FinOps Advisory Lead, Nordcloud
decrease in reporting time
increase in cost allocation